Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love you mami (read-mommy)

My mom, KARNI

Some people said that being the only child is like living in heaven because I must have been spoiled and can get anything I want, and some will say, “poor Evi, you must be so lonely at home because no brothers or sister around” (how can it possible being lonely because I accustomed with that situation-not feeling lonely at all).

For me myself I prefer to choose that I am in heaven BUT in a different way with what most people were thinking. It’s not talking about being spoiled and getting everything that I can get or want easily to make me have that kind of feeling (living in heaven)- [probably for some kids yes, but not me], it’s about the freedom at home without nobody will bug you.

Now we are talking!! ;-)


Let’s start.

In my childhood I couldn’t get anything I want easily because we don’t have that much money to spend. But I think it was good for me to learn how to choose the priority and save the money. Do you want to know what that is?

Ok…here is the explanation.

Since I was 7 years old I get used to make my own decision about what kind of things that I need so bad and important. So whenever I want something and for me its kind of important-then I will ask my mom to buy them for me, if not I will save my own money to buy if I really want and need that. So, the things that I want so bad, will needed an effort to get it.

And that kind of experience trained me from time to time and made my brain growing widely. I get used to make decision about everything until now and also dare to take the responsibility of my decision. Sometimes when it failed my mom will give me her hand quickly, but it made me not to do that. I always try not to bother her because of my decision. Every time I want to make a decision I will be thinking what will happen from this. So if I fail I am ready for the consequences and won’t be that hurt, the most important thing that I will not buzz...buzz…my mom so often.

I know that my decision to marry Scott and move to USA was really sad for my mom. I am the only one that she got and now I am living in the place which is so far from her and also not easy to reach-no family, nobody that I know of before. Everybody said that I and my mom are very strange persons by letting that happen. My mom always said to them, “If it is for my daughter happiness, I will always support her.” And that word means a lot to me beside all of that experience make me more mature in making decision of my future and not giving up easily. Thanks, mami.

See, how lucky I am having mom like her. She even never thinks about herself or worried about me being failed. The most wonderful thing to me…she trusts me! She trusts me for whatever decision I make one hundred percent! She will always be my every thing! One thing that she is always asking me whenever I make a decision is you will know the consequences of your decision and are you ready for that? I know she is always with me and affirmatively I said yes to her. She supported me in morale and praying as well.

What else do I need?

I love you so much, mami!




My mom is always look beautiful to me

3 Comments:

Blogger Meagan said...

That was really sweet. You have a great mom! As do I. :)

March 20, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you do, Meagan!

March 21, 2008 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger henny said...

I just realize how resemble (bener gak nih?)your face with your mother.
I missed to talk to her.

March 26, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home