Saturday, March 1, 2008

ZODIAC

Zodiac is so popular in Indonesia, especially for young people. I am not trying to talk about the detail of zodiac but my experience in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Before going any further My birthdate is March the fourth-under Pisces. I don't want to talk about the year is not because I am ashamed with my age but I just don't want to limit my activity in life by the age. Every body in Winton knows that my mother in laws(Joan Downs) is so energetic while others who is younger than her don't have any young spirit like her to be energetic and active. I am not trying to judge, I just trying to raise my young spirit to survive with all the hardships. So, what is on your mind is really important to make your life happy or not.

Okay back to the topic that I am going to say.

Most of the time in my former office (Christian Publisher-BPK Gunung Mulia, Jakarta-Indonesia), some of my friends are reading zodiac forecast in magazine or newspaper and believe it. We even sometimes look at someone's attitude by their zodiac, for example one of my friend is so hard headed and when we know that he is under "Leo" so we will say, "uh...no doubt at all!" or when one day I have been so sensitive, one of my friend said, " no wonder, she is a Pisces!" ha...ha...ha. In that time I just agreed that all kind of attitude based on what their zodiac is. I even has many kind of bookmark from funny card 'til serious about Pisces and they said about the same attitude which are always good to hear (of course).

I believe as a member a Pisces, I am not out from their rule, because what they said about Pisces'attitude is really exactly the same as my attitude, interests, etc. And my zodiac wise word which is my wise word too is : " Let other people better than me, but make myself better than yesterday." No wonder I adored my zodiac.

When I was teenager ..fuuiihhh...zodiac forecast is my bible...ha ha ha...not all just for romance. So I have been fooled with that for so many years. For example, one day the word say, " your boy friend will be cheating in the next 3 days." I am preparing for that and it was really happened! In that time I believe that zodiac was really true!

Now, when I am getting older, I just laugh what I had done. Eventhough I believed in Jesus but I still believe what people make this up. Perhaps, Astrology just good for some people, I dont know-I just don't want to make prejudice, it's people freedom of choice. For me, why I am saying that it's because they just believe in uncertainty thing. If you believe in Jesus not only in your mouth but also in your heart and mind. You will see the difference of what I am saying now.

It is not jus a theory, but what had happened of my boyfriend was being cheated because on that time I believed it will be going to happen and it effected my behavior. My heart was changed out of sudden and I couldn't explain what was the reason because I was really into the zodiac. Of course he assumed that I don't want to be with him anymore!

Believe is the most important thing to adored Jesus, remember this... not only a word but keep this on your mind and heart. Surely, there is no other power beside Him will distract you from HIM!!

So guys...what do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger henny said...

hi, about zodiac ?
I still reading it when open a new magazine, just for fun. Only keep the good news, leave the bad....
I'll never take it seriously.

March 1, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home