Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kitten

When I was kid my grandma introduced me to some kittens in her shop because my mom doesn't want me to have one. It's because our house like "matches box"- very small. If every body standing and walking in the same time then our body will almost touch each other, so you can imagine how tiny it is, if i got pet it will be disaster to my house.

Anyway this secret relationship make my feelings about cat growing. I love cats since then. And my mom know about that. However she loves me so much, even though no real cat arround me but she tried to make me happy. Since she works in the printing company which is printing calendar too, so every year she tried to get me one of the cat calendar. That was enjoyable to me.

When I get married and the entire of my husband's family love cats so much...it feels like a dreams come true to me. My husband give me a 'very early baby' kitten (4 weeks years old), he is pure black (in Indonesia black cat means black magic, I don't know about here where I live now, USA). Beside the color of my kitten doesn't matter to me at all.

My kitten's name is weakey (because he was too small and weak) but I want to have his name in Indonesian way, that is "WIKI" even though all the vet called him, Mr. Weakey Downs. He was born June 8, 2007, he has the same birthdate as my husband. By the time I am typing this(February 3rd, 2008), he is 8 months years old. He is big and long and has long tail now, sometimes we called him "Mr. Long Tail." I can't believe it that he is growing so fast. I remembered clearly that he was as big as my husband's palm.

We made video of him when he was still so tiny ohhhh...he was so cute and until now he is still cute. But poor baby... he is still nursing everytime he is ready to sleep. It was my mistake. I should give him milk with baby's bottle when he was still so young. But please don't blame me, this is my first experience raising kitten.

Anyway...everytime my husband watch the video of him, he always yell, " Stop...Wiki...Stop...! (I thought wiki did something bad) but when I listened carefully what he said. Stop Wiki, Stop..stop growing...ha hahahahaha...!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know how you feel Evi, I love cats too and have had one since I was a child. My cat is also black. She is beautiful, I often wonder what she is thinking of as she watches me around the house. She has a way of telling me what she wants, she bites my leg! That usually means, "don't forget me, I need my dinner too!" I found her on the road side in December about 2 years ago. She was so weak and near death. After 4 days at the vet she came home to live with us, We all love her. Her name is Pepper. My son Evan named her because he saw a pepper container that side black pepper on it and suggested that name and it stuck.

February 7, 2008 at 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohh...I am glad that you have her but I wish I don't have to sneeze when I see ms. Pepper :)

February 7, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I love kitties. :) I volunteer at the Humane Society here in Greenville whenever I get the chance and I absolutely adore being surrounded by lots of kittens and older cats. It's so much fun because I can come and go as I please and play with them all I want!

February 7, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meagan....you are a very lucky girl! I envy you :( LOL

February 8, 2008 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home